Tuesday 23 April 2013






WHY JUSTIFYING YOUR SIN?

 

Why do we always justify our sins after we found out that we have goofed?

This is a question that I wish to ask everyone……..Right from Genesis, our fore fathers have been found out to have committed same offence like we I this generation. Why the spirit of lie?

Genesis.3:12 KJV “And the man said, the woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Why would Adam have gotten to an extent of shifting blame on Eve? Was he not the one that God told not to eat such?, or should I say, “was he forced or what could have made him to eat out of the fruit if not that he himself really wanted to eat the said fruit”.

John 8:44 (KJV) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

Are you a liar or just find yourself telling “small lies”?

Either small or big, lie is still lie and you need to desist from such today because tomorrow might be a bit late.

Maintain the Truth and you will see that the same Truth will make a way for you. Do not try to cover up in any for, just say it the way that it is

Servant of God, be all warned. You cannot help God because He himself can do it all without you. Allow God to do it in His own way and not for you cutting corners. Remember Uzzah in 1 Chronicles 13:9-12 (KJV)


9 And when they came unto the threshingfloor of Chidon, Uzza put forth his hand to hold the ark; for the oxen stumbled.

10 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, because he put his hand to the ark: and there he died before God.

11 And David was displeased, because the Lord had made a breach upon Uzza: wherefore that place is called Perezuzza to this day.

12 And David was afraid of God that day, saying, How shall I bring the ark of God home to me?

Allow God to do all things in His own way and that is when He (God) can take all the glory unto himself


(Isaiah 42:8 (KJV) 8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.)


 

Just STOP THE JUSTIFICATION and REPENT of all of your SINS and be CONVERTED.

 

God Bless You.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment